Food service is an important part of any winning event, and at Shalimar, we’re proud to offer menus and service that satisfy. Home style meals are expertly prepared in our clean, modern kitchen. Guests are treated to three full meals each day in our family style dining hall, and the catering staff can prepare up to 2,100 meals daily.
- Can serve up to 2,100 meals per day
- Large modern kitchen
- Spacious dining hall
- Centrally located to the dorms
- Can handle special dietary requests
Download our sample menu, and you are welcome to work with our Food Services Manager on menu selection, times and service for your event. Special dietary accommodations can be made with advanced notice.
Rise and Shine Breakfast:
- Biscuits, sausage gravy, ham, grits and honey buns.
- Pancakes with warm syrup, link sausage and a variety of cereals.
- Biscuits, gravy, grits and patty sausage.
- French toast with syrup, crispy bacon and a variety of cereals.
Note: Breakfast is served fresh and hot with three fresh fruits, 2% milk, orange juice, hot coffee, tea and water.
Kid Friendly Lunches:
- Cheeseburgers, potato chips and chocolate chip cookies.
- Hot dogs with hot chili and cheese, French fries and ice cold watermelon.
- Baked chicken breast fillet sandwich with the best zesty fries on the beach and sugar cookies.
- Corn dogs, Mac‐n‐cheese, regular French fries and fresh pineapple.
Note: All lunches served with a full fresh salad bar, tea and water.
- Spaghetti and meatball sauce, hot homemade yeast rolls and fruit cocktail.
- County fried steak with gravy, green beans, rice, homemade yeast rolls and banana pudding.
- Butterfly shrimp, hushpuppies, baked beans, baked potato w/ butter and sour cream and apple pies.
- Chicken fingers, hot corn, homemade yeast rolls and chocolate pudding.
Note: All dinners served with fresh salad bar, tea and water. (Coffee upon request)
- Available for carry on for bus trip home.
- Cold sandwich with apple, chips, cookies.
Special Notes: Early request for special dietary meals available.